for a great Internet marketing research tool? Look no further than
|Home :: Contact us :: Privacy :: Site map :: News :: About us|
The Keyword Research Tool Which Could Skyrocket Your Business
Looking for a great Internet marketing research tool? Look no further than Wordtracker. This indispensable tool will tell you exactly how popular particular keywords are in relation to how many sites are ranking under them. And that tells you how easy or difficult it will be for your site to rank under those keywords, as well as how much traffic you can expect to get from them.
In fact, this research can be used in almost all aspects of starting and running a profitable online business: from identifying viable niche markets, to optimizing your site for the search engines, to running successful pay-per-click campaigns.
And identifying hot keywords is a breeze when you use the best Internet marketing research tool available to you -- Wordtracker. Here are five easy steps for finding top-performing keywords and using them to their best advantage:
1. Build a list of keywords you think people are using to search for products in your area of interest: All you need to do here is put yourself into the shoes of your potential customers. What words would YOU use to describe something you didn't know very much about? Formulate a list of 100 to 200 words and phrases.
2. Refine your keyword research in Wordtracker: Read my 2-part blog post for a great introduction to this keyword tool. Then go to Wordtracker and plug in your keywords to get a list of related words, find out exactly how many people are searching for them, and see how many sites are ranking under them. (NOTE: The paid version is far superior to the free version.)
3. Check out the competition: Not all of the "competing" sites in Wordtracker will be real competitors. So type your most promising keywords into the search engines and size up the sites listed under those terms.
Are they selling something entirely different? Do their sites look unprofessional and have no opt-in forms? Are they offering something for free that you want to sell? By looking at the sites that come up on the search pages, you'll know who the competition really is and what you have to do beat them.
4. Test your keywords using pay-per-click ads: Once you've further refined your list, test them out in pay-per-click campaigns. This is the FASTEST way to see how much traffic these keywords will generate. And it will also allow you to see which words convert the best.
5. Spread your keywords to the far corners of the 'Net: Put your keywords EVERYWHERE, including your website copy and code and in your opt-in offers -- and watch your traffic numbers soar!
Once you've completed these five steps, you could see huge gains in your traffic and conversions. To get more information about how to take advantage of this Internet marketing research tool, check out the "Marketing Tips" newsletter at http://www.marketingtips.com/newsletters/.
About the Author: