Google AdSense - The Do's And Don'ts For Success
Google Adsense is a great way to make extra money online and it
is very easy to use. The best way to achieve success with this program is to be
sure to follow the rules and regulations. Google is extremely serious about its
policies and will not hesitate to terminate your account if you break these
Here are some of the most important Dos and Don'ts for using the
Not Ever click on your own ads. This is number one because it is
by far the most important. Google makes it abundantly clear that
this practice will not be tolerated.
- Don't participate in the Google Adsense program strictly for the money.
This is not a get-rich-quick scheme. It will take time and hard work
to make a profit.
- Don't ask your friends and family to click on your ads. Rather, earn money
by referring them to the Google Adsense program.
- Don't panic if you don't understand everything the first day. The Google
Adsense program is extremely user-friendly, but it may still take
a little time to familiarize you with all of the intricacies' of
- Do be sure to thoroughly read and understand Google's terms and conditions
before you begin.
- Do pay a visit some other sites that are benefiting from Google Adsense.
Click on the ads only if you are truly interested in the product
or service being advertised. Read other people's blogs and comment
on them. Only offer a comment though if it is truly sincere.
- Do try to make the content of your site as useful to your target audience
and enjoyable for yourself. This will increase your visitors and
your Adsense earnings.
- Do realize it does take some time and hard work. That's why it is so
important that you write about something you care about it is that
much harder if you don't like what you're doing.
- Do take advantage of themed ad units; these units are specifically tailored
to users in the appropriate locations as determined by their IP address.
These ads have special colors and graphics to celebrate the season! For
instance, a user in the United States might see colors and graphics
appropriate to the Fourth of July while users everywhere could see
colors and graphics for New Years Day.
- Do take time to learn all you can about Adsense. Sign into your account
and you will find many useful tutorials that will help you to have
success with Adsense. Ad placement, color and style are things that
should be taken into careful consideration.
more you learn about how to use Adsense the more successful you will
become. Hopefully, these tips will ease you into using the program
and help you avoid mistakes that could possibly cost you a lot of
time or money. Remember to have fun. After all, it's free and if
you're persistent you'll see your Google Adsense dollars adding up.
|Carol King -The Home Biz
Lady is a part time Internet marketer, who is dedicated to helping others and
providing the best information on Internet marketing. Take a look at Carol
King's Top choices for online home business opportunities on the HomeBiz-KnowHow
Blog at http://www.HomeBiz-KnowHow.Blogspot.com|